“Don’t touch that dial. No tweaking the knobs. Just wave your hands in front of the two sensitive sensors embedded in this bespoke piece of wearable tech.
The garment has an embedded Adafruit Flora wearable microprocessor to generate R2-D2 theremin like sounds.
And it comes in Adafruit black. Do not fear the dark side.”
- Star Wars Theramin Bra with FLORA #WearableWednesday (adafruit.com)
- ‘Star Wars’ theremin bra: May full support be with you (news.cnet.com)
- May the force – and full support (oddonion.com)
- DIY Musical Light-Up LED Star Wars Bra (craziestgadgets.com)
- “Get Closer” Wearables Challenge with FLORA & @element14! (adafruit.com)
- Discovering the Theremin’s Mystery & Stylish Appeal (modcloth.com)
- Top secret. Don’t ask. Google ears. Adafruit Flora and pulse sensor. #showandtell #adafruit6secs (adafruit.com)
- Atmel-powered FLORA measures your beating heart (atmelcorporation.wordpress.com)
- Atmega32u4 MCU takes center stage in wearable tech challenge (atmelcorporation.wordpress.com)
- element14 Begins Wearable Technology Challenge with Adafruit FLORA Kit (siliconangle.com)